Friday, February 8, 2008

About this blog

Updated November 2020

My name is Amy Sisson, and I'm a writer, book reviewer, editor, and librarian. This blog is primarily intended for my reviews of books, short fiction, ballet, opera, movies, television, and film festivals. I also occasionally post information about my own fiction, my convention programming schedules, and reports on conventions I've attended.

Primarily I read science fiction, fantasy, young adult (SF, fantasy, and mainstream), and vintage young adult (girls' career novels and college fiction). Oh, and picture books! So you'll definitely see a mix here. I hope you'll enjoy it. For performance art, I'm especially partial to the Houston Ballet, Houston Grand Opera, and Main Street Theater in Rice Village.

Feel free to contact me at amy.a.sisson at gmail.

No comments: